Past Photography Clients and Awards:
- Associated Press Assignments included covering Professional Sports, News and Features including the NFL,NHL and MLB
- Star Clippers Cruises Ship Photographer and Tour Leader
- Excursions of Escalante, Photography and Video of Guests on Technical Canyoneering Tours
- Mild to Wild Rhino Tours, Photography and Video of Guests on Tour
- Escalante Canyons Marathon Official Photographer 2011-2014
- Ironman St George, UT 10'
- Red Rock Canyon Photography Contest 2nd place, Las Vegas, NV
- Mainline Artists Hon. Mention, Philadelphia, PA
- Morning Call, Newspaper Allentown, PA
- Lansdale Reporter Newspaper, Lansdale, PA
- Town and Country Newspaper,/Hearthstone Press, Pennsburg, PA
- Escalante Chamber of Commerce, Escalante, UT
Restaurants Clients include:
- Shabu Shabu, Park City, UT
- Scaldoni's, St George, UT,
- The Whiptail Grill Zion NP, UT,
- Wildcat Willies, Springdale, UT
- The Circle D Eatery Escalante, UT,
- Lespri Cellars Park City, UT
- Ruth's Chris' Steakhouse, Salt Lake City/Park City, UT
- The West End, Quakertown, PA
Hello there, my name is Patrick Hayes. I have been pursuing my Passion for Photography while Helping Clients and Guests Nationwide, for more than 30 years. This has led me to travel and explore many regions of the United States and the World.
I relocated back to Pennsylvania, and the Quakertown Area, Bucks County in 2015.
Now I bring my Expertise and Artistic Vision Back Home.
I will Make Images that Sell your Product or Service.
I am able to make Powerful Images in Difficult Environments.
You will Receive High Quality Images for all your needs.
I believe in collaborating with my clients to capture the unique images they seek.
I offer a variety of different services, depending on my clients’ needs.
I have lived and worked aboard the SPV Star Flyer, a four masted Tall Ship, reaching Ports in the Caribbean, Spain, France, Italy, the Greek Isles and Turkey. I also worked as a String Photographer for Associated Press in the Philadelphia Metro Area,covering sports, news and features.
I first got my taste of the Desert Southwest in the early ninety's and I have spent 15 years exploring Zion National Park, the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Glen Canyon Recreation Area and the surrounding region. I love to get into the remote areas and off the beaten path. Let my images give you a glimpse into the beauty of the World around us.I have led Tours and Workshops in tourist destinations around the Mediterranean and the United States, including the Pennsylvania Appalachian Trail, Ports in the Mediterranean and the Desert Southwest.
One of my most rewarding Shoots was the Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge Reunion 2010, in Columbia, South Carolina. There, I spent five days with more than 80 Veterans of World War II, our Greatest Generation, making images of laughter, smiles and tears. This was both a privilege and honor. I love to help make memories last for people, but more than anything, I love to teach people. To enable you to look at the World a little differently through the viewfinder. To enable you to capture the image you see in your mind's eye, an image you will cherish and share for years to come. The Landscape of the Colorado Plateau is stunning, pristine and remote. I prefer to take a Photo-Journalistic point of view showing the journey. Then mixing art and the abstract in my images. I always like to mention that if you really want to experience the Best an Area has to offer, then utilize a Professional Local Guide. My favorites in the Desert Southwest are Excursions of Escalante, in the Grand Staircase National Monument, and Mild to Wild Rhino Tours outside of Zion National Park.
Peace and Light,
My Clients and Guests have been in a diverse group of Fields, including
I do not have a set price list, because each event is unique and requires different tools and time commitments. Prices will be based on the following criteria:
- Number of photographs needed
- Special processing requirements
Please call or email to Receive a Quote