Email for info and prices
Here are some representative samples of my work
click here to check them out...
I believe in collaborating with my clients to capture the unique images they seek. I offer a variety of different services, depending on my clients’ needs.
This is a partial list of the types of services I have offered up to now, but there is always the possibility that I will add more options to the list, depending on demand.
The current list includes:
I do not have a set pricelist, because each event is unique and requires different tools and time commitments. Prices will be based on the following criteria:
- Number of photographs needed
- Special processing requirements
Remember all Access is through Professional Local Guide Services.
Images Courtesy of GPH Photography and Desert Action Images.
Including one to three day photography workshops,we offer a variety of photo tours and photography workshops to fit your schedule and interests.
Photography Workshops and Tours throughout the Grand-Staircase Escalante National Monument and Glen Canyon Recreation Area are led by a Professional Local Guide Service and start each day approximately 1-1.5 hours before sunrise. Meeting for a quick “on-the-go” breakfast before we head on out. We’ll photograph throughout each morning, with different locales around the area. At midday we take a break for a lunch and open discussion sessions. Then after lunch we head back out for more photography, concluding near sunset. For those interested in Night or Long Exposure Imagery and your endurance permitting. We will be making long exposures at Amazing Landmarks setting up just before the sun sets to make that image with star trails and painting with light. After this we will return for dinner, downloads, and a different discussion theme or critique session each evening. These evening critique sessions are a great learning experience and a lot of fun!
- Day 1 is a half day, with two hours of classroom, followed by a Sunset Shoot. Each day following will start before sunrise and won't end until after sunset.
- Day 2 a typical excursion begins before sunrise, meeting an hour and a half before sunrise, in Escalante. An on the go breakfast as we travel to our sunrise location. Where we'll arrive in plenty of time to find the ideal spot for your tripod. We'll discuss what it takes to best capture the dramatic scene in front of your camera. After sunrise the remainder of the morning is spent exploring and visiting additional locations. Driving one of many scenic off-road trails including the Hole-in-the-Rock Road, en route to one of our camping locations. We'll take a break mid-day to recharge batteries (ours and the camera!), download images, eat lunch and get some well-deserved rest. We may also use some of this time to conduct image critiques or work on basic digital darkroom techniques, for example “Workflow.” We'll end the day photographing late afternoon light and sunset near our campsite. Weather and conditions will dictate which locations we're able to visit but could include remote sandstone towers, vast canyon views, beautifully sculpted wind forms, graceful sand dunes and beautiful but rarely visited arches.
- Day 3 is the day for Slot Canyons and we will work on your outdoor skills. Please register for this tour only if you are capable of carrying your photo gear in a backpack over difficult terrain. In order to make many of the iconic images Photographers strive for you must get off the beaten path. Time to strap up the laces and get some miles on the hiking boots. On this Workshop you do have to be in decent shape, if due to any kind of health or physical condition and you still would like a Workshop, Individual Workshops can be reserved. I will show you the “Shoot from the Hip” style utilized by Professional Photographers around the World. When you are chasing the light in a Slot Canyon, or anywhere else for that matter,you must manipulate the camera to get the desired image. Learning Aperture, Depth of Field and how to make the adjustments on the fly are what you will learn today. Time and your endurance permitting this last night may be spent making long exposures at Devils Garden setting up just before the sun sets to make that image with star trails.
- Returning back “Home” for dinner, downloads, and a theme or critique session each evening. Also the perfect time to get some X's placed on your map for the rest of your trip.